Dana Heil may not have been born in Euclid, Ohio but since she married her husband Bruce, a lifelong resident, and moved to Euclid in 1982, she has been highly involved in the community. Bruce and Dana have three grown children and three grandchildren that also live in Euclid.
For more than 30 years, Dana worked as a Pastoral Minister at St. Christine Church and then at Our Lady of the Lake Church, where she is a parishioner and an active volunteer.
For the last several years, Dana has been the Executive Administrative Coordinator for Rev. Councilman Brian T. Moore at Moore Counseling and Mediation Services. It was during her time at Moore Counseling where Dana became a Euclid Chamber of Commerce Board member and then took a position as Secretary of the Board.
Over the years, Dana has and continues to work on a variety of committees and Boards:
- 200th Street Stroll Planning Committee
- Euclid Adult Activity Center – Volunteer of the Year 2014
- Euclid Collaborative – member of the Collaborative Administrative Council
- Euclid Holiday Celebration Planning Committee
- Euclid Hospital Community Advisory Committee
- Euclid Housing Task Force
- Euclid Schools Strategic Planning Committee
- Faith in the City
- President of ISAC, the Interfaith Suburban Action Coalition
- Villa Angela-St. Joseph High School Advisory Board
Dana’s enthusiasm for Euclid, her leadership skills and extensive network in Euclid make her an excellent choice to lead and grow the Euclid Chamber of Commerce.